I am currently watching Fringe.. It is strange, and I think I kind of like it. I am not decided yet.
Other than that it was an overall ok day. Nothing exciting. I realised for the first time since i finished school that i really miss working in a lab. I am also getting a little impatient that no interesting jobs have come up lately. Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully I will find an interesting post somewhere.
I found out they sell collapsable crates at Canadian Tire and I am really excited about that. I was planning on buying some next time I was in europe, but I may not have to. I saw them in the flyer, not real life, so I am not entirely sure whether they are the same, but they look like they should be. They are wonderful for groceries, you can just keep the crates in your car trunk and then take them in to the store when you need them.
I am tired.. I think fringe will have to wait for another day.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment