We had a really nice christmas. As has become our tradition, A and I went to his parents house christmas eve and slept over. I got into my PJs early, we ate lots of junkfood, watched `Its a wonderful life` and then we went to bed. I stayed up long enough to hear Santas sleigh bells. I remained quiet so he wouldnt know I was still awake and so we still got presents. There were lots of them. It was the christmas of doubles. Great minds think alike, and so somethings were returned or exchanged. Overall we were really happy with what we received. We had a lovely christmas dinner, with parents and longtime friend of the family J. Just the 5 of us. I made the gravy. There was lots of food and it was a very cozy intimate, and wonderful christmas dinner, our first as a married couple. :)
Boxing day we braved EB games and Costso. A finally got to buy his long pined for Roomba vacuum robot, who now keeps our floors spectacularly clean. We also bought a couple of new games, one of which (dance dance revolution) was returned a couple of hours later. A`s feet were to big for the mat, haha.
In the mean time we caught some kind of flu bug, very uncomfertable, but not completely disabling. It hits you in waves. Mine is mostly stomach and intestinal pain, and nausea. Ick, hopefullyit will pass soon.
New Years eve some friends from university came over and stayed. There was lots of food, (mostly cheese), wine and champagne, Rockband, catch up and games. It was a fun time.
New Years day was a special day for A and I, we met each other 8 years before on this day. We went for new years day dinner at his parents, it was delicious. I got to play my new Scrabble game. Friday was a sleepy day and tonight we are meeting up with our friends S and L and K and J. I am looking forward to it already. On that note, I better go get ready.
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment