Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuborn Stupid Sickness Season

I woke up with a scratchy throat again, and I am now sitting here with a headache. This better not mean I am getting sick again. I dont know what it is this season, I am not under a lot of stress, I am taking my multi vitamines dililgantly, i am getting enough sleep, I got my flu shot like a good girl. Oh well, I will fight what ever this is off again.
So this weekend was an overall nice weekend filled with a little bit of everything. We relaxed a lot, and ran errands. A and I bought some free weights and we started the training schedule I had started before the wedding. We did our first day of excersise on sunday and our legs are stiff as a board.
We also visited with our friends A and C and saw their little baby boy O. He is a month old now, and extremely cute. He has a tiny old man face, and he is really solid and likes to be heldas if he is standing. He is very cute.
We went for pho and noodle bowl after our visit and then we met up with our good friend M who might be leaving for whitehorse soon, I am so excited forher, and can not wait to hear about all the adventures!
Monday was a long day at work, and I ended up with a super headache from a room alarm that kept going off for over 30 minutes. A picked me up from work and it took about an hour for it to go away again. We went grocery shopping on our way home. I made dinner, A put stuff away and
we had a productive night. I made bread, I did dishes, I vacuumed (Aka reggie roomba did the work, i just got the rooms ready) I did a load of laundry, I did my handwash and I removed salt stains from my boots.
I am hungry, it is time for some lunch

No comments: